8.11.11

गुप्त संदेश. हैरी पॉटर!

So, this morning was pretty uneventful.

Except for the fact I accidentally wore two different shoes to school today. I had been trying on these shoes to see which ones I liked best with my outfit. I thought, I will just brush my teeth real fast and then check them out.

I brushed my teeth, ran my fingers through my hair, and looked around to see if I forgot anything. Nope! I walked out the door, got in Ems’ car, and went to Seminary Devotional. So far no one had noticed. I hadn’t noticed.

So we get into the Seminary building and are just about to sing the hymn, when Polly (name changed for security reasons. Yes, I respect privacy), trying her best to be kind, hesitantly said, “Mariah… Do you know you’re wearing two different shoes?” I looked down, realized my error and looked back at Polly. “Why, yes, I do.” After the hymn I laughed and told her how I must have forgotten this morning.

I felt the need to tell Emma. We were just about to reach the doors when I said, “Emma, I need to tell you something.”

“Uh huh!”

“So this morning I tried on two different shoes to see which ones I liked better.”

She looked down, and I saw her eyes widen with shock, her mouth shaping a small ‘o’. "She gasped, and we immediately started laughing. We had to stop to take a picture.

 What happened.

Only five people the whole day said something.

HAHAHAHAHA! Gotta love those days. Gotta love friends who make everything awesome!

Love,

Mariah

P.S. This happened and was written yesterday, but I posted it this morning, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment