25.11.11

Capaz

Today my lovely niece came over. We played many games, among which are such games as doctor, house, and play dough. That girl is so fun. She could keep going forever though.

We got to see the Muppet Movie, which was downright hilarious! It's hard for me to get into movies and just laugh. Well, not for this one! I loved it. Lyv and I both loved Miss Piggy and Beaker.

Afterwards we went to our local Christmas village. When we got out of the car I heard Christmas music! I made my sister and my niece stop. I said, "what is this?" After we had listened for a sufficient amount of time I said, "It sounds like Christmas cheer!" it was cheesey but true! We're trying to get Lyv to write Santa. So far it's sounding like too much work to her.

CHRISTMAS!!! I love it. The season of Elf, egg nog, snow, service, love, and the Spirit of Christ.

Well happy holidays, y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment