30.11.11

Stop this Train

I am playing a sad, sad game. I keep reminding myself of all the last times I will do such and such a thing. It is so disheartening! I go to Young Women's in Excellence and think to myself this is my final one. I get reminded that I have participated in my last Young Women's camps. I don't get to be the loudest, weirdest girl on a mountain. Thanksgiving rolled around. I watched my family come from various places to return home. This is my last year of being at home. Christmas just might break me! I know I will return. Except that concept is hard for me to grasp. I was always the little sister Emma who was always excited by the fact her family was coming back home and now I am one of the ones to leave and just occasionaly return.
And I don't want to leave.
-Emma.
Spelling: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment