20.11.11

Post #258

Hello, readers, how goes it? That's so sad, I am sorry to hear that. You have a cold? Oh, sadness. That'd be weird if you really do have a cold, by the way. Whoa, I must be psychic. Not psycho!

So this Sunday has been a really good one. I felt impressed (or shoved; ok, I'll listen, Heavenly Father! :) ) to seriously read and ponder the Book of Mormon. I read about it in last month's Ensign and I listened to a few talks on it. I just keep feeling it is what I need to do. I feel that as I do this, I will not be so stressed with life and the future. I feel like I will be strengthened in so many ways, and that I will be of better service to the Lord.

I also learned about having an orderly life. This really struck home. How often do I procrastinate assignments, leave my room a mess, or push pressing situations to the side? Answer: often. I though today of how God's church is a church of order. If I want to be more like Him, which I do, living a more orderly life is one way of getting closer to accomplishing that goal.

Well, I hope your day was magical. :)

Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment