12.9.12

Clocks

I have a theme for this blog this time! And I promise to stick to it this time.

But first... I really like Miracle Whip. And Nutella. But not together.


Videos! They are such a big deal in my daily life. In my sociology class we do not go through a whole class period without watching a video.

So here are some videos that have impacted me recently. They range from the ridiculous to serious and all the fantastic in between. Study brake for you

Link One: Click here to see video -->  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4iX5D9Z64&feature=channel&list=UL

Title of Video: MY FAVORITE FACE IN THE WORLD!
That isn't the official name of the video... but I really do not care for the video except there is a man dressed as some woodland animal and he is my favorite person ever! WATCH FOR HIM FROM 1:52 to 2:05! Such style with that smile!!! LOVE IT. And it makes me laugh SO MUCH! And I am not even sure why. And then the rest of the video is shallow. But my woodland man makes it all worth it!

Link Two: Click here to see this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX6JoOUuuig
Title: Hilarious! ThePianoGuys hit the streets of New York
Which that title is actually the title. And I think it is SO HILARIOUS! In that subtle not in your face funny way. But this video has inspired me. I have now changed my major to cello performance. Haha. Okay maybe not but the video has inspired me to know my Halloween costume for this year. See 5:52-6:39! I hope I can have the awkward music playing in the background to I dress as a look-alike of me.

Link Three: Click thus to the right to enter upon a beautiful land of happiness for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGKfrgqWcv0
Title: Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW MUMFORD AND SONS CD! I am so so so so ready for their new songs. But "I Will Wait". Yes, you may thank me for having you listen to such melodious music of splendour! P.s. Watch the dance moves of the piano and banjo boys! They are trying not to move too much but they still have some of their wonderful moves coming through.

Link Four: You know the drill, put your clicker to the link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di0-xN6xc_w
Title: The Harlem Children's Zone
I have to talk to you in person about this one.

Thanks for watching!!!

Now I am going back to my everlasting studies!

Emma Rose

Spelling: 4

1 comment: