17.9.12

I Know Heavenly Father Loves Me

Okay, now, ya'll. Sit down and let me tell you all the ways I know Heavenly Father loves me. (And I promise. Promise. He loves you too.) (Promise) (Hahahahaha bad grammar.) (Breaking rules.) (Did you see that sentence fragment?)
  

     1)     Today I was sitting by myself behind the JFSB and working on my art project.  (Pictured below)


Here I am, trying to figure out those little scraps of paper, when these little kindergartners on a field trip came running to the fountain.  After a little splashing, the teacher called them over to her.  They passed me and saw my art.  When the teacher saw it, she exclaimed, "Look, kids, an artist! Just like we saw at the art museum!"  The kids thought that I was the most amazing person.  I thought it was so cute! One little boy even invited me to go on the field trip with him.  I said, "I wish!" And I do wish I could! They were so cute.


     2)     I am so tired! I got 5.5 hours of sleep (Emma only got THREE.), and I was not feeling the art class today.  But guess what! I got out an hour and a half EARLY.  And you know why? Because Heavenly Father loves me. He also wants me to go to Family Home Evening, I think.  My peeps would have left me. :( It starts at seven and I get out at seven.  Although, I believe it will work out.  It did today!

      3)     Heavenly Father helped me find Doctor Who on iTunes!! Oh, happy day.  He really knows me! And I did not watch it on Sunday (that is the Lord's day, not the Doctor's), so it makes it feel even better to get to watch it soon!

     4)      I passed my BYU/SA (Student Association) test! And so did Emma! How happy making is that? Very.  

Now. That is all for now, my young dodos!
Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment