27.9.12

Waiting for Class

Hello Blog World,

I am waiting for my Freshman Seminar class!  How glorious and fun this is, to sit in an old green chair after I just dropped a delicious Panini.  I usually get a panini for lunch if I am on campus, for the lines are short and I like me some paninis!! :D 

I actually am not in the old, flat-cushioned, green chair.  Instead I am inside of this huge lecture hall!  It is full of art students after a while, which is fun but a little intimidating when you think about applying in November.  Ah, well, I hope every one does well.  I really do.

So, college so far has been nice. I have been mostly studying, attending the Provo temple, reading a LOT, talking, laughing, and walking, walking, walking.  I wouldn't change it though.  I have been enjoying my classes immensely.  I love my child development class, though it is sometimes disturbing when we actually talk of developing children.  That is just not for me right now, I should say. 

I also love my Freshman Seminar class.  Mostly we learn about each art department.  No homework involved!! Love that!  My art classes are dreams for me.  I hope I get into the department.  I can't live without art.  Though, when I tell people I want to be an art teacher, I don't light up.  You should light up about the job you want to have.  Instead, I light up when I speak of being a seminary teacher.  That is my for real, positive dream.  I think everyone should follow their for real, positive dream.  So, I think I should tell people I want to be a seminary teacher instead of an art teacher, although I really do love art and I love teaching and I am excited in my hear to teach it.

Well, that is all for now.

Oh, P.S. I love all of my classes except for WRTG 150.  Sorry, Brother Merrill.

Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment