5.9.12

Mariah's General College Post


 HEYO!

This week has been a good one. I have survived my classes, just like Ems! I like them so far. I am starting to regret that two hour break in my Mondays and Wednesdays though. Oh well, I guess I should use them for what I created them for. ... Studying. :) I have a lot of art homework, which one wouldn't think of as homework, but I have to do hours and hours of drawing and cutting and pasting right now! Ah!

Today Emma showed me the most beautiful place to study. It is near the JSB building, here at BYU, and it is so peaceful. I like the fact that there aren't a million people busying around to their classes or talking. I can only see 7 people here, and they are all studying quietly. Plus, there are plants and grass all aorund, shade, and a fountain shooting forth water over some wonderful rocks! I think the water makes the breeze a bit cooler over here, and I am enjoying it immensely. Thanks, Emma!

Also, Emma, I just happened to love your post! That part of Wales looks beautiful (oh, who am I kidding. It's all beautiful!) and charming. Not to mention they filmed part of Deathly Hallows there, so that adds 100 million cool points right there!

I really love my roommate here. We read scriptures yesterday and talked about genealogy and our family on the other side of the veil. I cried. Yeah, I was hoping I could talk about that stuff without leaking water everywhere but I couldn't. hahaha Anywho, I just loved it.  There is nothing quite like the spirit and genealogy to bring two roomies together! Really though, I couldn't ask for a better room mate. She is outgoing, kind, funny, silly, and studious. Also she has a great moral compass!

Today Emma and I got lunch together! We tried these chicken salad croissant sandwiches, which were yuuuummy! I liked the chicken and the croissant. I wish there were grapes in them though. That would have added a lot to it. 

Now, enough about college.

Let's talk about Doctor Who.

I AM MISSING THE SEASON BECAUSE I AM AT BYU. I DO NOT HAVE BBC. AND YES, THIS CALLS FOR ALL CAPS. FOREVER. I MUST REALLY LOVE BYU.

Love,
Mariah


No comments:

Post a Comment