8.10.12

1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th to My Friends

Seeing as how I am the only one blogging waiting for my class to start, and it's a writing class, I though I would spend some time writing.

First, Laura.  You wrote a 6 page paper in like an hour.  WOW.  Impressed, I am.
Second, Laura.  You never called me about your date.
Third, Laura.  I love your blog!  I wanna help make it bee-ute-iful if you want still!  I do so enjoy those things with all of my heart!!
Fourth, Laura.  I think you would like Doctor Who and I KNOW KNOW KNOW you will love Sherlock. I KNOW THAT. So you should give it a try.

First, Emma.  Your flag is slowly falling down!
Second, Emma.  Good job on your concert! :)
Third, Emma.  Have you told your teacher that your dad is not Welsh yet??
Fourth, Emma.  BYU/SA is not fun at all.  And in my journal a while ago I wrote, "BYU/SA is not what I thought it was going to be.  I thought it was going to be full of rich, snobby, hipster people." HAHAHAHAHA uh, well they aren't snobby.  Just rich and hipster people! haha

First, Charlotte.  You probably won't see this unless you blog.
Second, Charlotte.  I really desire you to blog.
Third Charlotte.  How are your classes?  Tell me about your favorite! LOOK, that is a blog post right there!!!
Fourth, Charlotte.  I need to go to class soon but you are awesome!

First, Kemyla.  I wish you and Charlotte could have come down for the game.
Second, Kemyla.  Sorry for the confusion of getting the before-mentioned game.
Third, Kemyla.  I got fruit today out of the vending machine (and it broke inside the machine and got everywhere and I am fruitless now), and I thought of you!
Fourth, Kemyla.  I miss you!

First, Jenny.  You should write me an e-mail. :)
Second, Jenny.  I told someone about our stalker van joke!  They thought it was funny.
Third, Jenny.  I saw a cousin the other day.
Fourth, Jenny.  I don't blame you for the long wait for an e-mail, because I so did that to you not too long ago, so...

First, Jenni.  How is the job search going?
Second, Jenni.  I miss going to the library with you!!
Third, Jenni.  How is Harry Potter treating you?
Fourth, Jenni.  I need to read more and have no social life.

So, that is all for now.

Sorry, not details about my life right now!

Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment