14.10.12

Look to the Light

Do you ever wonder if Heavenly Father really loves you?  Or if He even cares anymore?  I must admit, once in a while I find myself thinking those thoughts.  Sometimes it is because of some really hard trials, and other times it is because I have allowed myself to grow distant from Him.  Yet, always He reminds me that He does care, and He loves me more than I can ever know.  We are engraven upon His hands.  He will never forget us.  Never. <3 p="p">
If you have nine minutes and eighteen seconds, this video is a really great one.  It's a talk entitled, "Look to the Light," and was given by Jeffrey R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.  It shows many clips from the Joseph Smith movie, as well as Emma Smith's movie.  I've gotta say, it is totally worth those nine minutes and eighteen seconds!




Well, I hope this made your day a little better.  :)
Remember, look to the light, and the light will shine on you!  

Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment