22.10.12

The Itunes Shuffle Game :)

Just so you know, I am not really taking these seriously.  It is just for fun and definitely not meant to be priestcraft. :) Hahaha

1. How am I feeling today? "American Pie" by Don McLean (So I am quietly sad maybe?)
2. How will I get far in life?  "Grace Kelly," by Mika and covered by Vocal Point  (BOOYEAH) (I am thinking this means yes, if I follow my heart and only try to impress myself!)
3.What Is my Best Friend's Theme Song? "The Point of No Return," Phantom! HAHAHAHAHA Sorry, guys.
4. What is/Was High School Like? "1901," Pheonix.  So, it does seem a long time ago, but not that long. 
5.What is the best thing about me? "Track 04" of Hank Smith's talk Real Life. It is about knowing what to do in the face of temptation, but still being shocked when it comes.
6. How was yesterday? "The Sound of Silence," by Simon and Garfunkle.  I really love this song, but I don't remember yesterday being this way.  I guess I could say part of today was that way, though!
7. What is my love life going to be like in the next year? "Day of Grace," by Felicia Wolfe (A church song. And when Ali and I did this I also got a church song!  "I Will."
8. What will my parents discuss with me or say in the future? "Lullaby," by Prascilla Ahn.  This is great! Thought it isn't a very reassuring lullaby.
9.What song will they play at my funeral? "When the Day Met the Night," Panic at the Disco.
10.How does the world know me? "This is the Last Time," Keane.
11. What do my friends think of me for realz? "Track 10," in Hank Smith's talk I Love My Friends! Perfect!  This talks of how friends need to have conversations of what they will do and what they will not do, and then hold each other to that standard.  They must die together in keeping the commandments if they have to (not that we should kill ourselves--so don't!). 
12.What secret of mine is the world keeping? "Broken," David Archuleta.
13. How can I be happy? "Crossroads," By Don McLean.  I actually think this is true, in some ways.
14.What should I do with my life? "Trust Me." The Fray.
15.How many children will I have? "Nearer My God to Thee," Vocal Point.  Okay... :) Hahaha
16. What is some good advice? "Track 07," Hank Smith's I Love My Friends. Hank speaks of being brand new as a seminary teacher.  He met this girl who was so not into seminary, but he followed a prompting to ask her, "How are your friends," and she replied, "Not good, why?"  Then she started to be nice after that.
17.What does everyone think of my current life? "Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again," Andrew Lloyd Weber.  This is an awesome one! So they miss me! ;D
18.What type of guys do I like?  "Fuertes y Valientes,"by Jenny Phillips. SO TRUE!  I love the spanish, and I also love strong and courageous guys! :)
19.Where will I live in the future? "The Devil." Benton Paul. UGH, NOT OKAY WITH THIS. Although this song is about beating the devil, so. That's good.  Actually, it is good.  Because he basically says, "There is no way you are beating me, dude." So. Yeah.
20.What will my dying words be? The one song I own that I really do not like-- "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera, but covered by David Archuleta.  At least I help others to see that they are beautiful!

Your turn!

Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment