26.3.13

A Foody Tuesday

So I am supposed to be blogging more, because I promised myself and Emma that I would I love blogging. :)

Today was wonderful, and full of wonderful food!

I started off the day with Emma, exercisin' up a storm!  It might rain, really, so I am not far off from the truth.  We try to exercise together every Tuesday and Thursday.  Sometimes it doesn't work if either one of us has a hard week ahead, though exercise helps a lot with relieving stress and basically makes us live longer!  But sometimes homework just needs to get done and studying needs to be fit in somewhere before class! So homework takes precedence over exercise sometimes.

After that my friend Kelly came and got me because she made a wonderful breakfast made that she wanted me to take part in.  I was really happy she put that effort forth, because I have not had decent eggs for a long time.  And the pancakes were denser than normal pancakes, which I actually whole-heartedly loved. I got a little too excited though, and I think I annoyed her with my singing of MIKA, but come on.  That guy is amazing.  Once you hear a song of his, you can't just not sing it.  Meaning you have to sing it loud and proud for everyone to hear.  WARNING: this does not mean everyone will enjoy it.  But you will, so oh, well!!

Now I am at the Cougar Eat, eating a sandwich from Subway.  I told the guy to give me a little bit of mayonnaise and he went to town on the thing.  Yeah, well, it gave me an opportunity to have more mayonnaise, which I did not want... But who is bitter?!

I hope you don't mind my posts about impertinent things.

Love,
Mariah


P.S. What is with the guys at BYU who wear those capri type things, with their pant legs all rolled up?


4 comments:

  1. I loved this post! Reminds me of a post I would write! Haha. Speaking about pant choices for men... I saw a guy wearing those floral skinny jeans that are undoubtedly girly! I wonder if he was doing it for class or something. Or maybe he likes rose colored levi's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fads (I hope with all of my heart). It doesn't look so bad to do the roll up if the pants are colored. Then they just seem like they are going for a 1D thing. But normal baggy pants rolled up? Noooo.

    Haha! Floral! That seems fun. Maybe he does just like floral levi's. Who am I to judge? Pants equality for the win!

    ReplyDelete