5.3.13

PHOTO BLOG

Hello!
HOME!

Elf Yourself

How we rock and roll!

The magic of the Polar Express

Kissy face....

Morning Walks

Wisdom teeth. Don't judge!

New Year's Eve

Provo Temple to Be

Snow Angel! YOFO!!

Nerd's are the best!!

....

In the Tardis. "So much space"

Social Norms Project

Need I say anything

TiA's awesome letter

Sketchy Bus

So legit

This is where I fell! It was scary

AWWWWW Sisters!

All*Star

Make-up time

Annie hates her picture being taken.... Shh

Fire Drill Photos

FIRE DRILL! 

Donuts and family, what more do I need?

RISE

YUM!

Valerie! From NC!

Aw... Nephy!

Theater night!

TO show I study

PARTAY!

Friends forever!

Lea is da bomb!

Letters from TiA!

Too hard to explain

LOVE

Preference fun!

Maeser
I am clearing my phone of my photos to allow more room for memory! ENJOY these photos! :) SORRY they are super random!

No comments:

Post a Comment