25.3.13

Physical Science Has -Reverse- {Inspired} Me

Each and every day I "know" more and less about what I am going to do with my life.

But I have made a decision concerning my classes, but I am scared that I am going to forget my ideas. So thus am I writing a letter to myself:

Dear EM RO,
I beg of you to be hipster in chosing your classes. Don't you follow that mainstream of fish who don't ever find the ocean of uniqueness because they stay with all the boring fish who just follow everyone along the relentless river to no where grand, which is oftentimes not so fun and not rewarding. Oh, so your school calls for a GE class and you hear everyone taking that one class. Don't you take it. Go find that one that know one would even exists!
Love,
Yourself looking out for yourself.

Oh hey... Guess what. I am doing this in two months.
And I should prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment