7.3.13

Loving Things is Awesome

Hello people!  

The other day I was sitting in a Chemistry  class that I do not even have (but my friends do...).  Pelly (name changed for safety and privacy reasons) and Pali (name also changed) wrote a list of things that Pali loved, then they tried to make one for me.  Apparently I am not too expressive or they are not too observant (I almost wrote obsessive on accident, hahahaha), because they could not think of the things I loved!  What they did think of was spot on, though.  

Here's a list of things I particularly have loved recently or fervently--but not in specific order:

  • Heavenly Father
  • Jesus Christ
  • The Book of Mormon
  • My mom
  • Harry Potter
  • My cat, Baby Girl
  • My cat, Domino
  • My yellow duck
  • Ducks in general
  • Curly hair
  • Typography and design
  • People
  • People with interesting facial features
  • The lack of correct anatomy art style
  • Cheese
  • Provo
  • BYU
  • Imagine Dragons
  • My new clutch from Target (replaced old wallet)
  • Friends that I make each semester
  • Nickel Cade
  • Wreck it Ralph
  • My little people (other people call them nieces and nephews)
  • My old friends who are very dear to me
  • Reading
  • Missionaries
  • The sun
  • Flowers
  • How nice the weather has been recently
  • Jenny's e-mails
  • Writing letters
  • Birthdays!
  • Ferris Wheels
  • YOU!!!!! 
lisacongdon.com



The end for now.  What do you love? :)

Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment