8.4.13

General Conference and Basically the Best Weekend Ever



Alright, ya'll.  This weekend three of my awesome friends and I got to attend the Sunday evening session of General Conference!  I had a blast.  We made breakfast, listened to the first half of the morning session, listened to the rest on the way to SLC, and then got there!  We sat in the Terrace, so it is not as high or low as we could be.  It was dang awesome.  I am excited to read the talks again next month/ watch them soon!


We are so cute, holding our hands the same way and stuff... :)

I don't know why, but I really love this photo.  It's perfect. 
Having so much fun with these flowers!  Lovely!

Kelly and Ali are the cutest girls and the cutest friends!  Squish!

We were both laughing, but I can't remember why!  Probably because we are so happy to be in SLC! ;)


Mission prep.  Hello, Irma Briggs!  Hello, Sister Alvarado!


 Then we came back, had dinner, and eventually had a sleep over!  BEST WEEKEND EVER.  I am glad Penni could come down, because we all had a lot of fun!  This summer will be way fun, too. :)
 
Reasons this was the best weekend:

  • The Tanner Building. ... Ask about that one.  It involves doors, locks, and Les Mis.
  • Found a cat outside
  • General Conference
  • Got to attend part of General Conference
  • Fun photos
  • Penni
  • Kelly
  • Ali
  • Pangea bed
  • Easy essay
  • Gelling my hair, which turned out CRAZY
  • Breakfast this morning
Love,
Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment