30.4.13

Goodbye Gallbladder

Hello,
I made it through surgery! It wasn't even bad at all. I mean I feel it but it isn't nearly half as bad as I thought it would be. Actually I feel surprisingly well!

I know I have been backed up by many prayers, I thank everyone who offered words to our Savior concerning me.

I actually was supposed to stay overnight but I surprised the doctors and the nurses by how well I was doing. The doctor came by and said I easily passed the two criteria for going home. He raised the option to go home early and I readily took it! Being in the hospital room was an adventure but I wanted home. My parents didn't want to stay overnight with me and I really didn't want to stay alone at the hospital. But that wasn't a problem since I get to be home!

Happy Emma!
Now I am just having fun planning my future as much as I can!





No comments:

Post a Comment