26.6.13

Goodbyes and the Time in Between

Goodbyes are never fun. Never. 

Okay, unless you are saying goodbye to your kidnapper. 

No, that is not fun. Just happy.

ANYWAY-- Kelly just left for her mission and is in the MTC. 

Right now. 

I am so proud of the decision she has made to serve, and I know she will be great. Emma is going to the MTC at the end of July, which is really only LIKE ONE MONTH. ONE MONTH AWAY. I have never been without Emma for so long! I mean, I guess I have. We only became hanging-out-friends since 9th grade. But 18 months is a long time! And then Penni is leaving for the MTC in September! We basically hang out all the time, so that will be sure dang weird. We have some time though, so I am happy about that. And Ali is in Washing-Pashington... Kemyla and Charlotte are in Logan now. Laura is in SLC.

Basically my friends are forever everywhere. hahaha

BUT guess what! I have the best friends ever, and I am so happy that I know them. That's the over-reaching message. It would be a little sad if it wasn't so hard to say goodbye. So for now, I am content to live up all the time I have now with these amazing people who have touched my life for good. I have learned hard lessons with them, and even though sometimes I may get annoyed at them or we don't see each other for a while...

I know we will always be friends.

Love,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment