13.6.13

No Greater Call


I am going to the El Salvador Santa Ana/Belize Mission, and will report on October 30th, 2013.  

I have quite a bit of time left to prepare and work hard, and boy am I ready to do so!  Every penny saved is worth it, every page read of the Book of Mormon and Preach My Gospel is a blessing, and every weakness examined and evaluated is beautiful.  I am so ready to serve the Lord, and I will do so with a full and willing heart.

I cannot tell you how amazing it was to open my mission call and find it to be El Salvador Santa Ana/Belize mission, Spanish speaking.  I am so excited to learn Spanish, teach people, and strengthen my own testimony at the same time.  Tonight I was pondering my testimony.  Opposition is a real thing, and I have been feelin' it!  But I was reminded tonight of what I have known for so long.

I know that this gospel is true.  I know that my Father in Heaven sent me here for a reason, and that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, I can return to Him.  I am so so very grateful to Jesus Christ for His Atonement.  I have been forgiven when I myself doubted I could be.  I have felt peace and comfort in knowing that the Lord knows what I have been through because He went through it too.  I have gained a sweet assurance of His love for me, because He was willing to die for me. Without Him I would be utterly lost and I know that for a fact.

I am so excited to share this great news!



The Lord lives, He loves us, and He has a work for us to do.

Until next time,
Hermana Avocado

No comments:

Post a Comment