4.6.13

Summer is in Session

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen {wait, we don't talk to boys--why are you here? ;D }, to the most
S p e c t a c u l a r
W o n d e r f u l
Event that we like to call...
S U M M E R!



I don't really understand or comprehend the reasoning behind my sudden enthusiasm for SUMMER and all of its LOVELINESS, but I am not questioning it because it feels magical!  For instance, I get to wake up, read my scriptures, draw, watch Supernatural, work, hang out with friends, go to Nickel Cade, get monies from said job, save for my mission, go on a mission, see my family, hang out all night and bask in the lightness/warmth, enjoy the little beauties we call stars, drive about, go to the Temple, talk about religious stuffs with friends, go to Provo, have friends from college come to BC town, watch Doctor Who, read books, swim with Emma, call my grandma at any time of the day that is reasonable, visit cemeteries for loved ones to say hi, clean my house for mi madre, pretend I know Spanish, write to missionaries, blog, paint, learn new things like typography, and BE AWESOME, etc! (wow, did you just read that whole thing?)

 Also...

Soon Emma will be in love with Benedict Cumberbatch.




Love,
Mariah Elena
   

No comments:

Post a Comment