25.2.10

Another Secret Post (don't tell Emma)

Dear Blog Readers,
Okay, so Emma put up a secret post in reaction to my secret post. Therefore, I'm putting up this secret post so I can (once again, as always... jk) outdo her. Yay! :D
So, right now I'm just relaxing at home... I should be doing my AP Euro homework, but that probably won't happen until like midnight tonight.

Here is a story to make you happy:
Last night I woke up at like 2:30 in the morning and I thought it was time to get ready for school and I was freaking out because I thought I was late. So I went and took the fastest shower of all time (for me, which equals about ten minutes... I take long showers :D) and then started to get dressed. Then I realized it was really really early and then pouted and scowled into my mirror for a couple minutes and then I went back to bed.
Moral: you should all be happy because you probably got way more sleep than me.

idk about you guys, but I'm super excited for Alice in Wonderland!!!! :)

Emma doesn't like Alice in Wonderland. Not one little bit.
but I like it.

I have now been inspired to make a list of all the things Emma hates.
Here I go...
Alice in Wonderland
not studying
talking in front of people
aliens
string cheese
horror movies
hugs
fish
emo music
Yo Gabba Gabba
and a bunch of other stuff

So, you guys remember our friendship hamster Zazzle Fitzwilliam Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore the 31st? Well, here are some pics of him! (yeah, I know he's in bowls and a shoe... he kept trying to run away so I put him in those so he would hold still)







So, um, I guess that's all for now.
Have a fantabulistical day!
Don't do drugs, brush your teeth, make a friend, etc.
<3
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment