27.2.10

Saturday Of Sickness....

My Dear blog followers.... (if we have any..)
Why does Laura feel she need to out do me? You may be wondering why I titled this blog Saturday of Sickness. Well here is the reply. I woke up early this morning with my throat just killing me! I wanted a drink of apple juice yet it was too early and I was to tired to go get it from my new beautiful kitchen! Which is almost complete. I think. I would put a picture up of it but during the construction we lost my camera charger! :( It okay I will find it someday. Maybe not today nor tomorrow or anytime soon but I will find it! Oh yeah back to me and having a cold. So all I really feel like doing is nothing at actually. I was studying which I most ardently enjoy doing, and I am not being sarcastic. Then people who are working on my kitchen came so I went in my room because people scare me. Well actually the people working on my kitchen are lovely people but I am scared of TALKING to people. So here I am in my room, working on my laptop typing away! :D
Would anyone want to here a story I haven't told Laura or Mariah yet? Okay fine I will tell. No need to ask again. So I DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE ENJOY TALKING IN FRONT OF PEOPLE. Yesterday I was to give a book report for Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo. Which is a hard book to explain in ten facts. Well I tried to tell my facts calmly but I had a mental breakdown. I am actually getting use to having these mental breakdowns because I have been asked to speak in front of people many times this trimester. Yet each time I try to talk I just get worst. :( Well in the middle of my report I heard someone say "Emma, take ten deep breaths." So I looked up and said "I really HATE speaking in front of people." So the audience started given me advice. It was funny now that I look back on the situation. Then a nice kid came up and stood by me to try to make it less stressful for me. That was super nice! Well I hurried and finished and sat down. Then my awesome Language Arts teacher told me that even though I am always to nervous I still do a good job. She is very kind and a GREAT teacher. I actually think I might have improved on my speaking skills because I did not cry this time! :D So that's a the inside scoop!

LOVE EMMA ROSE
Enough of me talking about me. How about you talk about me.... That's from a movie my mom likes.... I can't remember which one.

Number of misspelled words: 12 (that's more like it, I guess I was just a super speller yesterday!) I hate it when I misspell words so horribly that spell check has no clue what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment