26.2.10

A super-amazing description of my day!

Hey, guys!
Because Emma posted another secret post and I have to keep outdoing her, I'm posting this. Unfortunately, I don't really have all that much to talk about. So I'm going to tell you guys about my day, but I'm gonna make it way more exciting than it actually was. (yay for exaggeration!)
So, I woke up this morning and grudgingly took a shower and dried my hair and got dressed, while I listened to pathetic CD from 2007. Then, I went upstairs and saw (to my amazement) that my mom made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. (At my house, we usually have to eat oatmeal or porridge or grits or 9-grain for breakfast, because my parents are just like that.) But then I found out that I had to eat porridge before I had a cinnamon roll, which pretty much ruined my day. So then I rode the stupid stinky bus to school because I can't drive yet (which is lame) and dumped my stuff in my locker. Today was Hot Chocolate Friday, (yay!) so I went and got free hot chocolate. Then I went to first hour, which is Health, and it was very uneventful. Then was second hour (English)... we watched this stupid John Wayne movie that my teacher likes. I think I slept half the time. Third hour is math, and I took Core tests, which I most ardently dislike. Next was lunch, which was happy until Emma and Mariah stole my writing notebook and "edited" my writing. (edit=completely change and draw upon against my will) After lunch was 4th hour which is AP European History, and I don't really know what we did in that class because the guy next to me was telling me how much he likes the stupid John Wayne movie we watched in 2nd hour. In fifth hour (Spanish) we watched Up in Spanish with English subtitles, but I couldn't see the subtitles because this guy in front of me was blocking them. I can't really speak Spanish too well, so I had no clue what they were saying. Then I rode the stupid stinky bus home, and on the way my friend Destany and I played this super-fun-but-kinda-pathetic-and-lame game that we do sometimes in 1st hour. When I got home I visited my neighbor for a couple minutes, but she was busy reading Romeo and Juliet (which I wouldn't understand on my life...) so I left. Next I thought about cleaning my room, but then I decided it was too messy to even bother. So I decided to go outside because it was warm today, but then I decided it wasn't warm enough to do anything worthwhile, so I came back inside. Then I did homework. (YUCK!) After that, I wrote that post I put on earlier w/ all the pics of Riah, Ems, and me. It took a long time because my computer kept going really slow, and I kept thinking of music I wanted to look up/download. By then, it was 6:00ish and I found out from my completely unhelpful sister that my parents had left like half an hour ago, and that I was in charge and I had to make dinner. So I turned on that lame 2007 CD and tried to make tuna helper. I'm not sure if I did it right. (I am really bad at tuna helper... hamburger helper and chicken helper - no problem... just tuna.) But it tasted okay. I think. My tongue was burned (because I tasted it when it was boiling) so I couldn't taste it too well. Then I watched that scary show I Shouldn't Be Alive for a few minutes, but it was kinda traumatizing so I turned it off. (the people were getting hypothermia! scary!) Then Emma called and I talked to her for about twenty minutes, then she had to go. Then Riah called and we talked for about forty minutes, then she had to go. Periodically during these calls, my neighbors called and asked us if we owned Monsters vs. Aliens. They called like 6 times. And each time I informed them that we didn't own it. Eventually they got the picture and asked us for other movies. (They don't rent movies... they just borrow them from us. :D) Then my parents came home so I was done babysitting, so I returned to my computer and started writing this. As I was starting, my dad came downstairs and gave me a lecture on how I need to make sure my siblings don't lick a knife covered in jam and then put it back in the jam container. (because it makes the jam go runny) So, that's how my day's gone so far. Lamesauce, huh?
I hope your day has been fantabulistical.
Have a fantabulistical evening!
Wash your hair, don't skip school, go buy a cherry slurpee from 7-11!
<3
Laura

2 comments: