20.2.10

Haha Laura.....

Dear Blogger,
Emma here! :D If Laura can post "secret" posts, then so can I! Hey I just hit spell check and I haven't spelled anything wrong... yet! It's a miracle! ;D Speling is knot a stroung pont 4 me. lol... So yeah first I vote that Laura should eat lunch! It is a necessary meal ya know! Well I am actually here to tell about the WONDERFUL day we had yesterday! We got to go to the Benton Paul concert in Provo! SO MUCH FUN! Benton Paul is an amazing singer! Plus the opening acts were splendid! Nik Day and Truman opened for Benton! It was an awesome concert! Benton Paul was awesome! After we all got to get our picture with him! It was super! May I encourage ever one to try new music! Take a step out form the main stream "top hit" music and find your own top ten music list! There is SO much good music in our world so don't just listen to what everyone else likes!
Well eat a lot of chocolate until you come back to visit our blog!
LO
VE
EM
MA

No comments:

Post a Comment