26.2.10

Secret Post 2.... reply to Laura


Dear Bloggidy bloggers of awesomeness!
It has come to my attention of Lauras reply blogs. May I express me feelings on this matter? Well first off LAURA WHY THOSE PICTURES!!! I LOOK MEAN IN ALL OF THEM! :( (Which anyone who tuely know me can testify of me not being mean. Or atleast I hope I havent seemed mean to anyone.... If so I am most ardently sorry). BE THOU AN EXAMPLE OF THE BELIEVERS! I like that theme. Well I will get back to that matter photo momentaryily. May I make it clear that Laura is so VERY funny, lol. Thanks for always "outdoing me". Well so I must justify the ugly picutes that were taken on ocasion of horid experiences.
Regional dance pictue = worst day of my life. My FRIENDS made me dance! It terrified me! I did not know the guy and still do not to this day. Then to top it off I guess they thought it would be funny to take pictures of me! It made me sad inside which is strange for me because I LOVE HAPPINESS. I ALSO LOVE TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTER> I JUST REALIZED THIS PASSION TODAY.

Good Pictures to compensate for the poor ones: HARRY POTTER POSTER DRAWN BY RIAH! See above!






Count of misspelled words before spell check in this blog: WOW I must say I am quite surprised! ITS A MIRACLE! AMAZING! SPLENDID! I ONLY MISSPELLED ONE WORD! IT MUST BE A RED LETTER DAY AND SHALL NOW BE PRONOUNCED AS A NATIONAL HOLIDAY! OR PERHAPS THE SPELLING CHECK IS NOT WORKING RIGHT FOR THIS IS QUITE PECULIAR! :D

LOVE EMS ROCKS

P.S. I wonder if Mariah might every realize of our recent blog action of secretness!

No comments:

Post a Comment