26.2.10

Pics of us

Hey, blog readers!
This is Laura!
I decided that we need some more pics of us on the blog. (considering I have enormous and quite stupid-looking bangs in the pic we have up right now... lol) So, I will see if I have some good ones for you guys.



^^^This pic is from the regional dance. I'm not in it, because the pic I have from this day that I am in is kinda stupid looking. Mariah is on the left, and Emma is on the right. Emma is only pretending to be happy. You should have heard the fit she kicked up when we made her go to the dance... jk.^^^


^^^Emma again, looking angry because she has to go to the dance.^^^

^^^This one is from when we were at the dance. Riah and Ems are making silly faces... this pic makes me giggle.^^^


^^^So, we went shopping at 2:00 in the morning on Black Friday... Emma isn't a morning person... jk lol. This pic was taken at about 3:30 AM at Target, and Emma was feeling quite angsty.^^^


^^^This is Mariah wearing the sweet-looking hat we found at the mall, (at about 5:00 AM on Black Friday) but unfortunately we couldn't buy it because we were running out of money by then. So we just took pics.^^^

hmm... maybe I should put some pics of me on too. I don't really have any good ones, but I'll try.



^^^Um, yeah, that's me. Not the best pic...^^^

Have a fantabulistical weekend!

Listen to music, give a hug, don't be emo!

<3

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment