14.5.10

I will think of a good title for this later...

Hey blog readers!
This is Laura again.
I am writing this post from one of the school laptops.
These computers are so slow -- it is frustrating.
I just finished my dumb report on organs and now I have like 20 minutes to waste until school's out.
Today I discovered that I don't know anything about organs... I kept asking John DeMonja for answers. I guess I'm a failure at biology. But that's okay, because we only have like three more weeks of school and then it will be summer!!!! When summer arrives I can hang out and eat ice cream and party and swim at Emma's house and try to get a tan (and fail at getting a tan) and not have to think about anything school-related for three glorious months!!!! And I also need to work a lot so I can buy cute clothes for next year, which makes me a little mad but I guess it's okay.
So, today I got all those papers to register for my junior year. I am way scared to fill them out -- what if I accidently pick a ton of stupid classes? I don't like registration. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to take AP US, but right now I'm thinking I'm not gonna do it. AP Euro was scary enough, and I'm already taking college math next year. Our school offers some funny classes, like Small Gas Engines and Music Appreciation and Greenhouse Management. Also, Bridgerland offers Meat Cutting and EHS offers Cow Management. These make me laugh. If I have nothing to take my senior year, maybe I will take greenhouse management for fun.
Emma is sitting in the back of the classroom and working intently on her report right now. She looks so focused... I never pay that much attention to homework. Ems is just amazing... she definitely passed the AP test. And I definitely failed.
So I'm way sad because my friend/Sunday school brother is moving away for the summer. It is kinda depressing. But that's okay because I have the rest of my Sunday school family with me and he'll be back at the end of August.
Well, I am running out of things to talk about so I will post something later! In the meantime, I have to ride my bus home and convince my mom to buy a book for me and plant potatoes and do make up work and work for ChaCha and clean my room and hang out w/ the SSF (minus Logan, who I hope is having fun in Denver) and download more music (because I'm still having my crisis) and babysit my sibs and do tons and tons of other stuff before I get to go to sleep tonight.
<3
Laura
your favorite Leatherette

No comments:

Post a Comment