13.5.10

My Teenage Crisis

Hey, guys.
This is Laura.
How's life?
Well, I guess you can't really tell me, because this is a blog post.
But if you really really want to tell me about your life, I guess you can put it in the comments.
But I don't think that too many people read this blog.
But that's okay.
So pretty much I am having a teenage crisis. (kinda like a midlife crisis, but I'm not that old.)
A few days ago I decided that I don't own enough music.
So I started freaking out
and buying music like crazy.
Even songs that I've never heard before.
I only have 732 songs.
Other people that I know have 2000+ songs.
I need more music.
Or I will lose my mind.
Maybe this is a reaction to the AP test being over.
So that is pretty much my entire life right now.
I will post something else some other time.
All my love,
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment