1.5.10

Procrastination and stuff

Hey guys!
This is your favorite Leatherette, aka LAURA!!!!
*cheers and applause* lol
so here is an update on my life.
In less than four hours I have to go to my piano recital and play a piece that I've played, like twice before. Yeah, I know, procrastination is bad. Usually I talk my mom out of making me go to my recitals, but today she got kinda mad and told me that I need to go to this one because I haven't gone to the last like four. The good thing about this is that I can sight read my piece really really well... it sounds great. If I play it a few more times it should be okay. Plus, I'm not going to know anyone at the recital except for Destry. Who says that procrastination doesn't work?
I am studying a whole ton for the AP test. Watch this --
During the Enlighenment, Mary Wollstonecraft wrote the book "Vindication on the Rights of Women" which stated that women should not have to obey men, and women should be equal with men.
In 1860, Jacob Burkhardt coined the term "Renaissance", meaning "rebirth", because he saw the Renaissance's break from the middle ages and return to Greco-Roman classicism.
Enlighened alsolutism was invented because people wanted one all-powerful ruler who would protect their rights, although most monarchs at the time were not enlightened.
I think I'm losing my mind.
Had so much fun last night!!!! I hung out w/ my Sunday school family... Mandi and Ollie and Logan and Chandler. Then I slept over at Mandi's house and we made waffles at 2:00 AM. Fun fun. 8D But now I'm on sleepover hangover. XP
I need to go pick up Zazzie from Emma's house. I miss him tons. I LOVE YOU, ZAZZLE!!!!
So, remember how my computer finally came home from getting its motherboard fixed? Well, it had been home for one day when it died again! For the same problem!!!! But they fixed it fast this time (I think my dad yelled at the Nerd Cave people and scared them into fixing it fast) so it's home again and I am using it right now. That's good. Welcome home, Marley. (I named my computer Marley after the dog from Marley and Me, because, like the dog, my computer completely disregards whatever I want it to do and just does whatever the heck it wants - lol)
Well, I need to go study some more (I'm not sure my brain can hold too much more... it was already so full before - jk rofl) and then go to my stupid piano recital that I am completely unprepared for.
BYE!!!!!!
<3
Laura
P.S.
We love you, Evan! Get well soon!
<3
Your Sunday school family

No comments:

Post a Comment