1.5.10

May First!

Hello this is EMMA!! (of course)
Well Laura I must say I do get on this blog too.

Well I need to prepare for my AP test so this shall be short and sweet.
I have a tradition to jump on my tramp in the middle of an April shower! I had been planning to do so all month yet I had been busy and I haven't been able to do so. Well luckily for me yesterday it rained! Plus it was the last day of April so I went and jumped on my tramp! Whoo!
In other news today is the first day of May so Laura may pick up Fitzwilliam at anytime. (P.s Laura I am too scared to clean his cage from the last incident so you will need to when you pick him up. oh and don't worry I have cleaned it recently so it should be okay until you do.) There was something else I was going to say but oh well I forgot.
Eat Alot Of Chocolate~ Ems

Spelling errors: NO WAY!!!! I HAD NO SPELLING ERRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS DAY SHALL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE DAY EMMA MADE NO SPELLING ERRORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment