1.5.10

Oh Silly Laura.....

Dear readers....
I bet Laura did a wonderfully splendid job at her recital. I remember those things, I always hated them when I was little. They made me so nervous, even through the years I loved the attention. Now you can't see me doing any performance in the public because is scares me. I love playing the piano I wish I kept going to lesson. I might start again so I can finsh this beautiful song I am learning. So Laura even if you did mess up a little bit it was an experence you can take with you and it just another line in your lifes story.!!!!
Well goodnight and farwell the first of May!!!
Emma Rose

P.S. Laura here is something to laugh about: The crazy pirate song ya know well my nieces found it and played it for 3 hour straight..... LOL I do not think that song is funny anymore.....
P.s.s. I got this beautful new Pride and Prejudice book!!! Happy Day!


Spelling Errors: 5 ohh my awesomeness ended.... How about I leave them and you can find them! Hide and Seek! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment