6.3.11

30 Day Photo Challenge

I wanted to do this..... but not on Facebook. So what other place would be better to do it then on our blog!

I am Emma Rose! 8D YAY!



Ten Facts All About ME!
1: My favorite color is silver. (The voices in my head told me so. I don't dare question the voices.)
2: My mom is a Seminary teacher! :D
3: Almost every time I choose to read a book I end up crash reading it. def. Crash read: 1. To dedicate a certain amount of days to the event of reading a book until it becomes your reality, and you can't put it down with out feeling that your life has stopped. 2. Reading a book while driving an airplane and having damaging results. Of course I am referring to number 1.
4. I am eleven years younger than my closets sibling. But I wouldn't have it any other way.
5. My favorite hymn is "I Believe In Christ"
6.I am enchanted by my home town. I loved the tree lined streets, the historical buildings, and the temple rising in our mists.
7. I hate to be imposing on people, I have a hard time saying no, I am inept at speaking in front of groups, and each day I grow more like my mom.
8. I dreamed a dream of opening an aquarium in St. George, Ut. How cool would that be! I feel that St. George is where I am meant to be.
9. I believe in the power of friendship! It can change peoples lives!
10. I canot 2 sauve mi liphe spel corectli. Spell check: I cannot to save my life spell correctly. (OKay. Yes, I over exaggerated. But more often than not Spell check has 'no suggestions' for what I am trying to spell....)
11. (Yes, eleven.... I am just that cool!) Each day I write "to do" lists. I even have a summer version.
12. (Because I can. I will stop after this.) I most ardently LOVE Pride and Prejudice! Jane Austen is brilliant.
13. Oh and I don't wear makeup.


P.s. Do not miss my blog post below! It is of important matters!

2 comments:

  1. I think my fav. is number three. This is why I don't drive airplanes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Very true. It can be a dangerous sport.

    ReplyDelete