22.3.11

Emma Checks In Fo' Real Dogg

Yo gangsta Em__Ro is here, dig it.

I believe that I could make a great gangsta. Even though when I try to talk like a home dogg I just sound Hill-Billyish.

Sorry 'bout the whole 30 day photo challenge. I had a temporary reasoning lapse between the trimesters and thought that I actually had time to do something like that. Oops.

Let me tell you about prioritizing! It helps you get EVERYTHING YOU NEED ACCOMPLISHED. Last week I was expecting to be easy since I am facing my easiest tri. But contrare to my premonition I was shocked by not being able to get to bed one night before 11. Then 3 of the mornings I awoke at 3 and still was not able to get everything done! How did I manage last tri, which was my hardest tri thus far? Well I worked on my prioritizing and now I am able to get great things done! :) Well because of my new prioritizing experiment I might or might not have more time to come and write to my admirers.

I guess we shall see!
Spelling Errors:2
P.s. Fred the Dead Red actually turned on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment