10.3.11

Aaahahahaaaaah…

Okay, my friends. I just spent ten minutes writing a long post on my frazzled and nervous mind about Saturday. I have a whole day of dating!

Then I decided that I need to practice having faith.

“For Christ hath said: if ye will have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is expedient in me.”

(Moroni 7:33)

I have faith that Heavenly Father will help me to have fun. Funny thing is that when I talked on the phone with him I was completely calm. I was not comfortable, but I was calm. Then I wrote that freak-out post and it went down the drain.

Instead of saying, “JUST THREE DAYS AGO I WAS OKAY WITH THE FACT I WASN’T GOING TO PROM!!!” I should be saying, “Hey, how lucky am I that I get to go to prom with a cute senior boy?” HA-HA!

That freak-out post did not help at all. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment