4.3.11

Confession time...

During this article I shall confess some pressing matters...

First. Yes it was I. I, Emma, messed with our blog and made it unfixable. So sorry, truly I feel very sorry. Thanks to Mariah for undoing some of the damage. I really did not mean for it to get that way. I just took a step on the wrong path and somehow I reached the point of no return. WAIT! There is no such thing as the point of no return. No matter how much a masked phantom tries to tell you so. It can be fixed! I just need your help, Mariah and Laura. Then I promise not to ruin things again.

Second confession. Laura do you recall the time that you thought our password had a s at the end? Well.... You see.... Actually....... The truth...... is..... that you need to stop forgetting little things like that!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!




Emma
Spelling: Uno... Have you noticed my improvement? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment