30.3.11

Blood, Toasters, and PowerPoints

Once again, this is Laura... not Mariah or Emma or Kemyla or Caty or Kezi or Erica or anyone else like that.

I am at school, in the library.


I am supposed to be doing a PowerPoint on hemophilia for my Child Development class.


But I did it really fast (and did a crap-tastic job) and now I'm just hanging out.


By the way, hemophilia is a birth defect in which you're missing clotting factors in your blood, so when you get cut you BLEED AND DIE! It's that thing that the royal family in England had, as well as Tsarevitch Alexei and other people.


Sitting next to me at this moment is my friend Tammy, who worked on this project with me. Tammy says hi.


Speaking of PowerPoints and things, I made a PowerPoint for my Spanish class. It is about the history of toasters. It took FOREVER to make because I had to translate it all into easy-to-understand Spanish, which meant I couldn't just copy and paste on Google Translate. I did learn a lot about toasters, though. The first pop-up toaster was invented because the inventor didn't like the burnt toast sold in the cafeteria in his work. Toasters didn't really take off until 1933, which is when sliced bread was invented. I like The Brave Little Toaster. :D


Here is a picture of the Hello Kitty toaster that I found while doing this project:







I love it, and I want one! :D haha


Should Ri, Ems, and I attempt the gallon challenge?


You try to drink a gallon of milk without puking. I think we should. lol


love,


Laura

1 comment: