24.4.11

Ahh Mariah! HIS CHIN IS PERFECT!

Okay, I have to disagree. It may sound weird but I always pictured his chin like so. I am very pleased with his chin! I think he fits the part better than any of the other actors chosen for the roles thus far. Oh and during my long hours of researching I have learned that they have already fixed the hair problem!!! The actor, Josh Hutcherson, is supposedly already been dyed blond. So I have to re-imagine him with blond hair, while the world relaxes and takes in with the non-creativeness of following the book. Jk. It is better that they follow the book.

Hmmm..... I need help. I can't stop researching about this movie. I mean I have so many other things to be done and I have never spent so much time on the Internet before! I have forgotten completely about facebook. (Which isn't bad)

I WANT TO BE AN EXTRA IN THE MOVIE!!!!!!!! SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. My family is frustrated with all my talk about this movie! IT IS GOING TO BE A ROUGH 11 month wait! Only 334 more days to go!!!! I have so many movie facts running through my head at the moment!

Emma, who wishes so dearly to just see the set of the movie.
Spelling: 9....

Let's have an easter age hunt Hunger Games style! YES!

1 comment:

  1. THAT WOULD BE A SCARY EASTER EGG HUNT!!


    ...

    I would win.


    ;D JK

    ReplyDelete