17.4.11

Emma's Vacation of Wonder

Today in church we talked about vacations and vocations. While talking about vacations I came up with the greatest trip of all time. I WILL TAKE IT ONE DAY. I start off by going to Washington D.C. After I see the monuments of our nation I will head out to Europe. I will begin my European tour in England. I will make a quick stop in Ireland (I could only handle so much of their accents). Then I would head of to Paris, I would see the Eiffel tower and Versailles. Then I would go to Russia and stay for awhile. Russia is just that cool. Then I would head to Italy, Greece, and Norway. Then I would go to Egypt head to Ethiopia and find where Kem use to live. Then I would go to Australia. Then to Japan and visit Nao! :) Then I would head to Hawaii . I would relax there for some time. To conclude my trip I would go to Disneyland! How AWESOME! Who wants to come with me? My mom says it sounds too insane... I think it would be WONDERFUL! THE ADVENTURE TRIP OF EMMA!

Spelling: I think it was 3.

2 comments:

  1. Good! Senior trip! Haha it might have to be the senior citizen trip because that will be how long it will take to save up for such a feat.

    ReplyDelete