23.4.11

THE HUNGER GAMES!

Thee unthinkable happened!!! The Hunger Games is being made into movies!!! I really did not EVEN THINK anyone would even attempt it... Well I was proved wrong. Yet, I am still always right! Haha. So I have been researching everything I can about this event of my life. Go ahead! Ask me a question!
Release date? March 23, 2012. (Which seems to be too fast! If they ruin it by not taking the time to use the right effects I will be MAD!)
What will it be rated? I was nervous that it would be R-rated and that I would not go see it but the director has told that no matter what it will be PG-13 so the younger fans can see it. (Which is silly to ignore that not just "younger audiences" care what the rating is.) I am happy that he is ensuring that it won't be R.
CAST!!!! Well, the girl being Katniss is older than I think she should be but both the director and the writer agree she is right. PEETA! I like that actor's chin.... is that weird to say? I think his chin is perfect for the role! His age also fits. Some people are freaking out that his hair is brown as well as his eyes. Yet, while I was imaging the story I always saw Peeta with darker hair.... So it doesn't really bother me. Gale: Um at first I did not like their choice. Again he seemed too old... But I like his scruffy-ness... I think it will work.

Well, I am anxious to see what they do! WARNING! I have thought about them putting this story into a movie and I planned it in my head... I wish they could get my advice, but I doubt that will happen. But let this be heard! MAKE IT AS AMAZING AS IT COULD BE!

Emma, who wishes she could be in the movie....
Spelling: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment