19.4.11

Interrobang

Today I decided to make Pizza Pockets for my family.

 

So I start whipping up a batch of my critically acclaimed (A.K.A. my mom loved it last time) home-made pizza pockets! I am mixing, mixing away. Alyvia comes in and is mesmerized—she absolutely needs to help cook! I scoot a chair over for her so she can step on it. We spend a lot of time on our pockets! We bake not only pepperonis inside, but love. ;)

The time comes for them to go in the oven. Aah, they will be so good!

Twenty minutes later I go to get them out.

 

And I taste them.

 

I did not just double the salt.

I put 4x the amount needed! All you can taste is salt. >:(   :’(   :|  :\  :P   <---grieving stages

 

OH WELL!

Love, Mariah

 

P.S. LOVED that video!!!

P.P.S. Random Spongebob Quotes:

"Squidward this is great. Just you, me, and this brick wall you built between us."

 

"You know, if I were to die right now, in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend...well, that would just be ok."

No comments:

Post a Comment