20.9.11

Things I Loved About Today

  • Emma called and told me she had an extra ticket for General Conference. She invited me to go with her! I am so excited! Guys, do you understand that I get to go and see Prophets and Apostles?!? For real. I mean, you do too, but I AM SO EXCITED! I LOVE THESE PEOPLE! I love them because of Who they are representing. It’s truly awesome.
  • I listened to Christmas music. Hahaha It just makes me happy to hear those tunes, full of sweet and savory memories. I sound like I want to eat the memories, but I just love Christmas. *munch munch*
  • Jenni called me. She is my next door neighbor. I love that girl. We just talked for about a half hour. I really enjoyed just talking. I read her a poem and a half (she suffered through it ‘cause she loves me), talked about animals (her most favorite topic), and college. I have been talkin’ ‘bout ‘ollege ‘ately.
  • I was an Initiator instead of a procrastinator !! It felt great to clean my room, study scriptures, and do homework when I got home from school.
  • I feel clean.

Love,

Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment