11.9.11

Whoa...

Magical. That is all that I may say.
Right now I am putting myself up for condemnation by my fellow peers. Well, I hope not. I hope that you may see what I see and understand what I understand. Sometimes though, it is quite necessary to show something that others may not understand as you might. This moment is one of those necessary moments. Many of you already know that I listen to piano music as I study. I love this habit of mine! Even though it is quite unique! The music has motivated me to keep going as I read long, long chapters or write until my brain cannot comprehend a thing. The music moves me to do much more than I can do on my own. I was drawn to a particular piano song named "Time To Say Goodbye". During an especially difficult day of working on assignments I went to find this song. Instead of finding the usual piano piece I found the original. What. A . Masterpiece. Such peace and wonder it brings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbN0g8-zbdY

Please try to understand what I find in this most brilliant work of art. It may not be the usual music you listen to, it isn't what I listen to often but I dare you to not see it's beauty.
Love the awe struck Emma whose life has been changed by a song.
Spelling: 4.

1 comment: