24.1.11

Accomplished? Maybe...

Laura here, once again.

It is now Monday.
And I am at school.

Things I accomplished last weekend:
1. Marker fight (tons of fun, but quite brutal)
2. Cleaned my room (dirty again now)
3. Went to church (stake conference)

Things I did not accomplish last weekend:
1. Homework (I have a life)
2. Dye my hair (didn't get around to it... roots are still brown)
3. Cinnamon challenge (scary. maybe someday)

Things to do this week:
1. Study for the ACT
2. Do homework
3. Go to Eric's welcome home party (he's on leave from the Navy :D)
4. Get a decent amount of sleep (probably not going to happen)
5. Finish reading Pride and Prejudice
6. Meh... some other stuff. Quit stalking me.
7. Advertize for our blog some more? Perhaps... :D

Don't forget your happy face!
Have a marker fight!
Learn to do the lawn mower dance! haha

<3
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment