10.1.11

Hello 2011! : )






Yeah, yeah, yeah, Laura do not stress about being six days late....

HAPPY TEN DAY BELATED NEW YEAR!

Well I am not feeling very thoughtful or sentimental. So instead of talking about how great 2011 will be I will just talk about how AWESOME I am. HOW EXCITING! This year will be great though, because I am forcing it to be so.

Lately I have been enjoying cake decorating! Wanna see some of my work? WOW! It must have been some time since last I wrote. Ehh oh well. I am here now. NO WORRIES! 8D

My first cake.... (I feel like I am talking about my children... haha)
Here I might as well name it. Oops. It is showing it above I think. Well I shall name it JOY! YAY!

Then I made cake number 2 and 3. THe pumpkin one is for Halloween.... SHOCKER. Then one of my FAVORITES!!!! My Phantom of The Opera Eating Experience! YUM AND BEAUTIFUL! Oh and just so you know.... CHRISTINE SHOULD LOVE THE PHANTOM. Okay.

CAKES, CAKES, CAKES!!!!! Just recently I made a cupcake masterpiece. (notice the word piece follows the I BEFORE E rule. WHOA! ONE OF THE FEW WORDS THAT DO. I will vent about that another day.) So anyways, for my niece's (oh look another I before E follower ;) !) baptism I made this delicious cupcakes yay. I rock, I know.

Well I feel to lazy to proof read my writing and I really don't care to write more so see ya.
Spelling errors: Only one! How great. I actually have been helping others spell!!! I KNOW TIS WONDERFUL.

1 comment:

  1. EHHH!!! I was trying to sound moody but instead I just sound my usual delightful self. With a hint of craziness.

    ReplyDelete