25.1.11

(;_;) (^_^)

This is Mariah!

LET’S TALK ABOUT TESTIMONY BUILDERS!

So as you may have guessed, my computer randomly decides to shut down on me about Google-powered things. Like Gmail and BlogSpot.

Well today I wanted to update our service blog, but to accomplish this task I would need to be able to sign in. I told myself that if I had faith sufficient enough, I would be able to log on. If I just had faith, He would open the doors and I would be able to do this.

I got into Mozilla and typed our web address. I clicked the log in button and HE DID NOT FAIL ME. This may seem small to you, reader, but I know He did this. And I know He is happy I trusted Him.

I think He did it because it was about a service project our club is going to do. I don’t know if everyone wants to do it, really, but I know I do. It just feels right. So anyway, I think He was trying to help us.

Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 37:6)

215

No comments:

Post a Comment