19.1.11

Poetry, Twitter, and Blind Poodles

Em__Ro is coming to you live from her living room. Tis 6:42 in the morning and I have nothing better to do... Okay I might, but I don't want to think about it.

Poetry Out Loud. Why do we have to be forced into competition? Last time went SO WELL. (cough cough NOT!) Well at least this year I can read an Emily Dickinson poem. That makes the task a lot happier for me. Except all her poems are short. DilEMMA!

Last night I could not sleep to save my soul. So I went on to Twitter, what else would a tired body think to do? So I wrote several.... ten to be exact..... tweets. In one I commented about how I do not care the Justin Bieber has a new hair cut. Because of the one tweet that mention the cumulative fan club kid I now have two new followers. Both are ardent fans that absolutely love Mr. Bieber.

Getting followers is easy. Just type: Justin Bieber

THE END

Spelling:) Only 2

No comments:

Post a Comment