22.1.11

Books, books, and more books!

Hello, everyone!
Laura, here!

So, as you may or may not know, I love to read!
I love books with all my heart!
I love books so much, that I intend to write them for my future profession!
Reading makes me happy. :D
A few weeks ago, I found a list of 100 imensely-enjoyed books floating around Facebook.
I, being quite daring and brave, have decided that I am going to read that entire list.
And, not only am I going to read all of them, but I am going to watch the corresponding movie (if there is one) after (NOT BEFORE) I read each book, and I am going to do a small project with each book to help me understand it better.

Here is the list:

Okay, nevermind. Blogger isn't letting me copy/paste it on there.
Maybe I'll put it on later.

Book #1 is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, which is a favorite of Emma's.
My project for this book is learning to play the song Liz On Top of the World, which is from the movie Pride and Prejudice and a favorite of mine, on the piano.

I will keep posting back about my progress on this list.
I have not set a deadline for this goal, because there are actually more than 100 books on the list, (example: the list says "The Harry Potter Series" and "The Complete Works of Shakespear") and some of them are long (example: The Bible (yep, that's on the list too :D)) and I will be getting a job soon so I will have less free time.
But I will try to be expedient.
Wish me luck!

<3
Laura

1 comment: