26.1.11

Untitled, for creative issues

Laura, once again!
I have nothing in particular to talk about in this post... Imma just type until I run out of things to talk about. And I'm probably gonna change subjects really fast, so try to keep up. 8D
Today was early out at school on behalf of parent teacher conferences (which I did not inform my parents were occurring today...) so I spent my extra free time making cupcakes. Yellow cupcakes! Yellow is my new favorite color, as sometime around Christmas. I want a yellow car.
My amazing friend Eric came home on Monday -- on leave from the Navy. Apparently being in the military makes you super ripped, because Eric tackled me and I have bruises all over my arms.
All my midterm grades are A's! :D Yep, you're jealous.
I have a super huge assignment in photography class. (worth 1900 points; most assignments worth 50 points...) Photo's supposed to be a super easy class, but this is gonna take tons of work. I guess that's what I get for doing nothing all trimester...
My English teacher is really old and falls asleep in class pretty much every day. We don't do much in that class either.
Speaking of English class, I personally witnessed Emma quite wonderfully reciting her poems for Poetry Out Loud in her English class yesterday. We had a substitute in my class, so I told him I was going to the bathroom but I actually crashed Ems class and watched her do her poem. SHE DID AMAZING!!!!

*another random letter in the middle of a blog post haha*
Dearest Emma,
I most ardently enjoyed your Poetry Out Loud poems! I am considering participating in Poetry Out Loud next year because you have inspired me! I am also extremely proud of you for getting your driver's liscence. Because of your astounding feats, I think that you should take the public speaking class next year. This class will most definitely help you grow spiritually and expand your horizons.
With all due respect,
Laura Jo
*last name, once again, withheld for security purposes*
*el fin*
I joined this cool club last week called Youth Volunteer Council. There's bunches of awesome people there and they do lots of fun service stuff. Obviously, it's not as fun as our service club, but really, who can beat us? Speaking of service, our service club is having a tie drive soon! The LDS church sends missionaries all over the world to spread the gospel, and new converts in more remote places often do not have the means to purchase new clothing to wear to church. We are collecting old ties (and money for shipping, if ties cannot be provided) and sending them to missionaries to give to their new converts.
I kind of really want some awesome dance skills. Anyone want to teach me?
I'm taking the ACT on February 12. I'm not ready. O_o
Ugh. My computer is being spazzy. :P
Cheyenne -- you'll probably never read this, but I LOVE YOU TO PIECES! and even more than that...
Here is a picture of my cupcakes:
(They're not near as good as Emma's... sorry haha)


Well, enough of this...
Learn dance skills!
Listen to loud music!
Don't get caught doing illegal things!
<3
Laura

1 comment: