2.8.12

Amsterdam

It is August. August! Already. And Summer term ends next week.

I have to confess. I am absolutely grateful I took summer term. Yes it was hard, yes it was fun, and yes it has helped me in so many ways. I feel like I am more prepared to handle anything that comes my way. I have learned about people, being a student, and improving myself. I know areas I need to improve and focus more.

Well, more than anything, I miss my Brigham City temple. I hear about all the fun happenings going on concerning the temple and it makes me homesick! Next week I will be there and I am going to have fun seeing my temple!!! :D

See you real soon!
Emma Rose Phipps

I JUST GOT THE BEST TEXT FROM MARIAH!!!! SHE WILL BE STAYING IN THE SAME BUILDING AS ME!!!! ICOULDNTBEMOREHAPPY!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment