11.8.12

Little Talks

I AM HOME! HOME I AM! :D
And may I say, the temple is absolutely stunning! Really, one of the things that always made me homesick was missing out on special temple events. Really it made me very disheartened, thankfully my roommate Collette helped me countless times to remind me I was where I needed to be.

I love my temple.

Love it.

Well, I cannot even begin to say how amazing it feels to be home! Except my parents are on a weird diet, so all the glorious homemade food I was looking forward to turns out to be nothing but fresh fruit and veggies. whoo.......... (said with lack of enthusiasm.)

I cannot believe I have survived me first term! <-- Said with an Irish accent, because people tell me I have one... haha.

Which is odd...

 I never really loved/liked Irish accents...

Earholes? Pandora just told me that I would like my music in my earholes...

Good. Commercial ended and John Mayer is on! Woot! Thank you JM for saving me.

Oh and also along the lines of weird sayings:
I was watching a recording of SYTYCD and the big headline for the news that night was "What is this man who is dressed as a goat?"
Hmm....
I don't even know what to say about this.
Maybe I can say: "What has this nation come to? Where a man cannot dress in a goat costume with out having his motives questioned! If the founding fathers heard about this!"
Just joking. I think I am sun delusional.
Ya know, when you were in the direct sun all day, trying to make up for the summer you never got, and then you just feel over sun-inated.

Well, with that, I think I should end.
Emma-Bird!
Spelling.... ewww... this is going to be bad...
opps! Not to bad! I just can't spell deliopuisdfouspg.... that one word. That I don't want to look up to see how to actually spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment